Employee Wellbeing & Safety Business Partner - NSW/QLD
A newly created opportunity has become available in our People & Culture function for an Employee Wellbeing & Safety Business Partner to support the Northern Region of our Home & Disability Services business.
Reporting directly to the Employee Wellbeing & Safety Lead, you will be will be responsible for supporting the implementation of consistent wellbeing and safety programs across multiple business units within the Australian Unity enterprise. You will be at the frontline of our business working closely with business units, sites, branches and employees to improve how we manage employee wellbeing and safety.
As a trusted advisor to the business unit managers, you will build strong personal relationships and will influence key decision makers to achieve consistently high levels of safety outcomes whilst assisting to build a continuous improvement and strong safe work culture.
To be successful in securing this role you will have:
• A passion for and belief in employee wellbeing and safety ambitions
• National and Regional Business Partnering experience to support Branch Networks
• Well-developed knowledge of Health & Safety, injury management and workers compensation
• Experience in applying Health & Safety knowledge in aged and community care (desirable)
• The ability to work across multiple locations
• Exceptional stakeholder management skills (results will be delivered through influencing)
• The ability to manage conflicting priorities and manage expectations
• The ability to implement strategy to achieve key outcomes
• A proactive, engaged, collaborative and professional approach
This is an exciting time to be joining Australian Unity - we have grown significantly over recent years and are experience a period of transformation with a renewed focus on Employee Wellbeing and Safety.
Your work will be focused on helping others to thrive, and so we seek to create a work environment that supports you to thrive in your career. We operate with commercial principles and a strong social purpose to create community value.
The culture at Australian Unity reflects our values of Bold, Warm and Honest. We also offer a broad range of benefits and incentives.
This role will be based in Newcastle, NSW.
Join us and thrive!
- Australian Unity
Australian Unity is an equal opportunities employer; we encourage applications from all backgrounds
This is an exciting opportunity to enhance your career and join us at an exciting time of growth!
For further information, see our Careers website at www.australianunity.com.au
|Location||Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Human Resources|