Reference Number 17712 Position Title Environmental Staff Employment Type Casual Organisation Unit Arcare Location Arcare Taigum - 156 Muller Road, Taigum, 4018 Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
Casual Positions - Environmental Services Assistant
Location: Arcare Taigum QLD - 156 Muller Rd, Taigum QLD 4018
Application Closing Date: 26.03.2019
Job Reference: 17712
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia. We currently have 37 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Beyond the luxurious surroundings of our residences, our residents are supported by our innovative relationships first approach to celebrating and supporting old age. This approach is driven by our Arcare values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility.
Arcare believes that care and support are shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That's why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship.
About the opportunity:
The Cleaner is responsible for ensuring the cleanliness of the facility, in line with cleaning schedules. The cleaner must ensure all residents receive high-quality care whilst always understanding and respecting each resident's rights and privacy.
The Laundry Worker is responsible for delivering high-quality laundry service to residents, delivering customer service in a caring manner and complete all work in an efficiently.
- Delivering a high-quality laundry/cleaning service to residents
- To be customer focused and ensure all work is carried out in an efficient manner
- To work within OH&S requirements at all times
- To ensure the facility is cleaned effectively as guided by Cleaning Schedules; Infection Control Manuals; and Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDA)
- Reports directly to the General Services Manager / Facility Manager
- Model and demonstrate extensive knowledge of Arcare's Values, a Relationship-centred model of care and Senses-framework
Desirable: (* as applicable ):
- Previous Aged Care experience
- Previous cleaning experience in a healthcare related environment.
- Previous laundry experience in a commercial laundry environment
- Current Police Clearance (or ability/willingness to obtain one)
If you would like to find out more about how you can become a part of the Arcare team visit our website - www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.
All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check. (The Police check is required to be within 6 months of the issue date)
Selection Criteria Desirable: Previous Aged Care experience
Desirable: Previous cleaning experience in a healthcare related environment.
Desirable: Previous laundry experience in a commercial laundry environment
Desirable: Current Police Clearance (or ability/willingness to obtain one) Contact Person Stefanie Collins Contact Number Closing Date 26/03/2019 Position Description CLEANER.pdf
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Health Professionals|