Support Worker - Disability
- NEWIDAFE Inc
- NDIS Registered Service Provider
- Rewarding and challenging role
- Positive work environment
We are seeking applications from suitably qualified individuals to join our team as casual Disability Support Workers.
Our Disability Support Workers support our participants as they shape and improve their lives. They create opportunities and inspire people to realise the possibilities available to them.
As a Disability Support Worker at NewIDAFE, you will experience a rewarding career where your skills and commitment will help people achieve incredible things, one small step at a time. The role can present challenges and it's certainly not right for everyone... but those who embrace challenge gain the most reward form this vital work.
You'll be supported and respected by an experienced team of people who share your passion, dedication and resilience.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need:
- Current driver’s license
- Current National Criminal History Check (completed after 01 January 2019)
- Current First Aid Certificate including CPR
- Certificate III in Disability Services OR
- Experience in the industry (e.g. disability, mental health, aged care, individual support, Community services, youth work etc.) with a willingness to obtain a Certificate III in Disability.
- Registered and comprehensively insured motor vehicle.
- A high level of reliability and a willingness to work flexible hours to meet operational requirements.
If you are looking for a role that will provide you with rewards and challenges and you are committed to providing the very best service for participants, then we would like to hear from you.
Please email a CV with a cover letter (maximum 1 page) answering the question below to email@example.com
1. Why do you want to work as a disability support worker with NewIDAFE?
|Location||Port Macquarie & Mid North Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|
198 Hastings River Drive, Port Macquarie NSW, Australia