Reference Number 17484 Position Title Lifestyle Coordinator Employment Type Permanent Part Time Organisation Unit Arcare Location Arcare Springwood - 99 Cinderella Drive, Springwood, 4127 Weekly Divisor (hours) Position Summary
WE BELIEVE RELATIONSHIPS CHANGE LIVES!
Applications close: 25 December 2018
The location: Arcare Springwood - 99 Cinderella Drive, Springwood, 4127
" Come and spend time with our residents in designing and facilitating amazing and creative life experiences!"
With our first aged care residence constructed in 1997, Arcare is the largest private residential aged care provider in Australia. We currently have 37 residences throughout Victoria, NSW and Queensland.
Beyond the luxurious surroundings of our residences, our residents are supported by our innovative relationships first approach to celebrating and supporting old age. This approach is driven by our Arcare values of Relationships, Uniqueness, Partnerships and Flexibility.
Arcare believes that care and support are shaped by the quality of the relationships and interactions between clients, families and employees. That's why we are committed to supporting and valuing the wellbeing and contribution of all those involved in the caring relationship.
Arcare Springwood will be opening February 2019 and we are accepting applications from amazing people with compassion and empathy, and genuine desire to work in aged care.
About the opportunity:
You will be responsible for leading our carers and volunteer team, to lead them in providing quality personal, social and emotional care and support to residents in accordance with Arcare's Values. You will also be responsible for creating and ensuring that lifestyle programs are run according to the changing needs of our residents.
We are interested in hearing from applicants with experience in events coordination and are degree qualified in areas such as events management, arts, community development, leisure, recreation or similar fields. You must be passionate about Aged Care, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and exceptional interpersonal skills to enrich the lives of our residents.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in the development, implementation and evaluation of innovative lifestyle events
- Ability to involve community, relatives, staff and volunteers
- Develop strategies to increase resident participation
- Ensure all events run smoothly and to budget while meeting the expectation of residents
- The capacity to work well autonomously and be a team player
- An approachable and caring demeanour
- A pro-active and energetic self-starter with a strong customer service focus
- Proven success in contributing to service excellence and promotional activities
- Established background in events management, project management and people management
- Successful applicants must have a Cert IV or Diploma in Lifestyle and Leisure or equivalent
If you would like to find out more about how you can become a part of the Arcare team visit our website - www.arcare.com.au/careers and follow the link to apply.
Arcare is a smoke-free site.
All applicants are required to undergo a National Police Record Check. Please note: The Police check is required to be within 6 months of the issue date
Selection Criteria Desirable: Do you have a qualification in Leisure and Lifestyle or equivalent? Contact Person HR Team Contact Number Contact Email email@example.com Closing Date 25/12/2018 Position Description Lifestyle Coordinator.pdf
This job has expired
|Location||Blue Mountains & Central West, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Case Manager|