Disability Care In Home Support Workers - Katoomba
- ESP Healthcare
- Luke Keys
- 02 9818 8004
- Variety of shifts, flexible hours, opportunities in & around Katoomba
- We provide work in the area you live
- Ongoing training & development is provided
ESP Healthcare is an energetic, service orientated, home and community health care company with clients primarily across Sydney and The Illawarra. We provide a range of in-home aged care, dementia care, disability care, palliative care and respite services. We offer casual work opportunities with flexible hours.
We need employees living within the Katoomba area. We are looking for carers living in or around:
- Medlow Bath
- Wentworth Falls
Over the last 12 years we’ve built our reputation by providing excellent service, achieving client goals, reliability and flexibility.
Working with clients
We are seeking experienced people to join our disability care team. Key personal qualities that work well for our clients are that you are caring, considerate, honest, compassionate, reliable and have good communication skills.
Tasks we undertake for clients includes respite, personal care, social support, shopping, meal preparation, domestic assistance and transport.
- A current NSW Driver's Licence
- A reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance to travel to clients’ homes
- Certificate III in Individual Support (or willing to obtain)
- A Cover Letter must be attached indicating the suburb you live in and your availability
Our friendly staff are available at 02 9818 8004 or please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Simply click on “APPLY” and please do make sure to include a Cover Letter with your Resume
This job has expired
|Location||Blue Mountains & Central West, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|