CASE MANAGER – FULL TIME, PART TIME AND CASUAL POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Focus Care Solutions
- Innovative, growing and reputable Aged Care provider
- Full time, part time and casual positions available
- Attractive above-Award salary
About the Company
Focus Care Solutions is a privately owned, Government approved home care provider dedicated to helping older Australians live comfortably, securely and independently in their own homes. We are committed to providing holistic care and making a real difference to the lives of all our clients.
About the opportunity
Due to Company growth, an opportunity has become available for an experienced Case Manager to join our Sydney team and play a key role in providing a holistic and customer-focused service to our clients.
The focus of this role is to identify, assess, on-board and manage a portfolio of clients and actively contribute to their overall wellbeing and independence whilst living at home. The Case Manager will be required to regularly liaise and meet with clients in their homes to identify their individual needs, conduct clinical assessments, develop individually-tailored support plans, manage client budgets and services, and maintain detailed case notes under each client profile.
As the Case Manager, you will be able to build rewarding relationships with clients and relevant stakeholders. You will be mostly working remotely across the Sydney region with frequent communication with the Focus Care Solutions office and Client Services Team.
As the successful candidate, you will possess the following:
- Relevant secondary or tertiary qualification in Nursing, Community Services or Health related discipline
- Demonstrated case management experience, preferably in the community/aged care industry
- Knowledge of the Aged Care System and Home Care Packages will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Effective time management skills with ability to work in a highly fast-paced environment
- Current NSW Driver Licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- National Police Clearance Certificate
What Focus Care Solutions can offer you
- Flexible working arrangements
- Generous above-Award salary
- Ongoing training and development
- Tablet/laptop device for flexible working arrangements
- Smart phone
- Supportive team environment
If you are passionate about making a difference to the quality of life of older people and believe this is the opportunity for you, please apply now including your Cover Letter and CV.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.
For further information about Focus Care Solutions, visit our website on http://www.focuscaresolutions.com.au/
This job has expired
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Case Manager|
|Reference Number||Case Manager|