Registered Nurse | Goulburn
- Southern Cross Care ( NSW & ACT)
- Leading Aged Care Services Provider
- Not-for-Profit Organisation
- Excellent Remuneration + Salary Packaging Benefit
At Southern Cross Care we believe that our purpose is to empower older people to ‘live life to the full’. We offer a full continuum of personalised, expert services and adapt to meet the needs of each person and their family, providing aged care services through home care, retirement living and residential facilities. At SCC people are at the heart of everything we do. We have a passion to provide the best care to our clients and to ensure we care and support our employees in achieving this goal.
We are currently looking for a Part Time Registered Nurse to join our Goulburn, NSW team.
Every day we work to earn the trust of the people we care for. We recognise and accept each unique person and support their physical, emotional, intellectual, social and spiritual wellbeing. In this rewarding role you will work in a team environment where every day will be different. With your can do attitude, you will be responsible for the clinical care of our residents ensuring they are able to “Live Life to the Full” in our home-like environment.
In this role you will:
- complete holistic assessments
- develop appropriate care plans
- evaluate and make clinical decisions
- guide our care staff
- and, improve the quality of life of our Residents.
To be considered you will need the following:
- Relevant Qualifications in Nursing
- Current AHPRA registration
- Availability to work a permanent part time roster of 48 hours per fortnight, including alternate weekends and some on-call requirement.
- A minimum of 1-3 years Australian Aged Care experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and an empathy with older people
- An understanding of ACFI and quality reporting attached
Employment benefits on offer:
- Fringe benefit salary packaging (up to $15,900 tax free benefit)
- Meals and Entertainment card
- Paid learning and development culture
- Career opportunities
- Sponsorship available to applicants
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rob Ashton on , quoting Ref No. 766174.
|Location||Goulburn & Southern Tablelands, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|