- Zest Care
- An Abundance of Ongoing Casual Work Available With Flexible Hours To Suit You
- Immediate Start - Are You Looking To Increase Your Casual Hours And Experience?
- Over 15 years In-Home Care Experience
About Zest Care
Zest Care is a Government approved In-Home Child Care and NDIS (Disability Care) Provider specialising in administering specialised care and disability support for children and young adults across New South Wales.
With over 15 years of In-Home Care experience, our focus is on the individual’s needs and aspirations with the objective to promote wellbeing and choice. Person centeredness is at the core of all that we do!
As a registered NDIS provider we are currently recruiting experienced Attendant Care Workers, Domestic Workers and Community Support Workers for various casual positions within the following regions:
- Nepean, Hawkesbury and Blue Mountains
- Western Sydney
- Northern Sydney
- South Western Sydney
As a Disability Support Worker
Zest are seeking experienced professionals to join our specialised team of staff whose goal is to maintain a diverse range participant-centred services – all designed to build a participants capacity to engage with their communities. This can be within the home, social, educational, emotional and life skills area with outcomes to be in a safe, caring and supportive environment.
To be successful in this role, you will require the following:
- Experience assisting individuals with disability
- Understanding of the Disability Service Standards
- Proven ability to work positively with people with a disability to achieve their goals
- Ability to follow and implement individual program plans
- Demonstrated ability to implement a person-centred approach
- Excellent documentation skills particularly case reports, progress summaries and incident reporting
- Current First Aid, Asthma and Anaphylaxis certificate
- Ability to work flexible hours including morning, evenings, weekends and public holidays
- A current (paid) Working With Children Check
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Exhibits a high level of accountability and confidentiality
- Diplomatic and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Reliable, proactive and confident in working with people with disabilities
- Understand the requirements of mandatory reporting
- Have access and basic computer skills to be able to complete and submit typed weekly progress summaries
Our most successful professionals are pragmatic, rational and resilient individuals who have the drive to improve the quality of life for people with a disability and are genuine about making a difference to families and the wider community.
As an employee of Zest
As a Support Worker at Zest you will be part of a specialist team who recognise and value your experience; we provide ongoing support to our staff through our participant services team and our employee assistance program.
In addition, we have discounted access to a variety of specific, early education and community services training courses aimed to invest in our staff and facilitate their ongoing professional development.
What we offer
On offer is pay rates at SACS awards, casual hours and an extended support network.
So, if you put NDIS participants and their well-being first and you want to truly contribute positively to a person's life then apply now!
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|