- Opal Aged Care
- Leading industry
- Newly created role
- Small, friendly team
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
Due to growth, we are looking to recruit an experienced LMS (Learning Management Systems) Administrator to join our fast paced and results-driven HR team. The successful candidate will report directly to the GM HR with close liaison with the Quality team. The role will commence on a 6 month contract with likely extension into a permanent position.
Based in our Sydney CBD office, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Implementation and ongoing administration of the Learning Management System (Learning Seat)
- Liaison with and coordination of training provided by external providers.
- Coordination with line supervisors to complete training plans of their teams.
- Focal point for the induction system including resolving user issues.
- Ensure training practices are consistent from area-to-area, fit for purpose and are in compliance with government regulations and our client’s standards including learning record management.
- Provide reporting functionality to the leadership team on matters relating to learning and competence compliance.
- Provide training to end user champions in the use of a LMS and e-learning content
- Work with in-house SMEs and external service providers in the production of e-learning content
- Any other task assigned by the GM HR that is able to be performed competently and safely.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role working as part of a Learning & Development HR Team.
- Knowledge of a learning management system (preferably Learning Seat), including changing hierarchies, allocating content to roles, setting up courses, creating and modifying users, changing role permissions, etc.
- Used e-learning content creation tools to develop courses and modify existing content
- High level of PC literacy including MS Office and any other related HR Systems.
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels with strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrable experience in mentoring and coaching others.
- Resilience and persistence in driving change and achieving the business results.
- Qualifications in Human Resources preferred although this not essential
This job has expired
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Human Resources|