Catering & Cleaning Assistants
- Opal Aged Care
- Casual and part time positions available
- Competitive hourly rates
- Work for a Leader in Aged Care
About the role:
This role is based in Southport, Gold Coast, QLD and is a casual opportunity.
Most of the shifts are in the catering & cleaning however, we do require candidates to be flexible to work across other hospitality roles as well
As a General Services Officer, you will be working across the kitchen, cleaning and laundry departments. This hospitality role offer variety and the challenge of working in busy and fast paced environment. Your services make a difference to our residents quality of life!
The successful candidates will possess:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Kitchen hand & food prep experience is essential
- Food handling certificate would be highly regarded
- Must be prepared to work in cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
- Proven experience in a commercial catering or a busy kitchen role.
- The ability to be a team player within a busy environment
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ideally you will have experience working in Aged Care or a hospital environment
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
- A competitive hourly wages
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs
- Work/life balance.
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability.
About Opal Leamington:
Situated on the Gold Coast just a few minutes from the water, at Opal Leamington our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system and undergo pre-employment medical. You may be required to undergo drug screening.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Trades & Services|