Catering, Cleaning & Laundry - Paynesville
- Opal Aged Care
- Part Time Position
- Work for a leader in aged care
- Convenient Paynesville location
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability
Our General Services Officers work across our kitchen, cleaning & laundry departments and this role offers variety and challenge. If you enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment, this is a role for you.
Your work and the service you deliver make a huge difference to our residents lives and are truly valued!
The successful candidates will possess:
- Good communication and organisational skills
- MUST be prepared to work in cleaning, kitchen and laundry departments.
- A certificate in food safety would be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a commercial cleaning or a busy kitchen role
- Empathy with the needs of the frail aged (dementia care included)
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Ideally you will have experience working in Aged Care or a hospital environment
- Must be from the local area
- A competitive hourly wage
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Great work/life balance.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
About Opal Paynesville:
Located in the beautiful Gippsland Lakes region, at Opal Paynesville our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
This job has expired
|Location||Ballarat & Central Highlands, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Trades & Services|