Kitchen Hands - Paynesville
- Opal Aged Care
- Work sociable hours!
- Casual roles available!
- Convenient Paynesville location!
At Opal Aged Care we are passionate about delivering the highest quality care to our residents and only employ outstanding staff who share our values of respect, compassion and accountability
Opal Aged Care is looking to recruit part time and casual Kitchen Hands to provide support to our chef in delivering nutritious meals.
Our Kitchen hands are responsible for:
- Creating home-style meals following a set menu/recipe
- Follow the correct use of kitchen equipment, personal protective equipment/clothing
- Carrying out best practice in the kitchen
- Be willing to undertake other tasks as required around the home
Our ideal candidate will:
- Previous experience working in large scale kitchens
- Experience in healthcare would be desirable
- Must have Food Safety Certificate & Training
- Excellent communication, team player and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service and resident relationship skills
- Excellent time management skills
- A competitive hourly wage
- A professional and social team
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to leading talent and management programs
- Health and wellness programs including subsidised gym memberships
- Great work/life balance.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of Australia's leading aged care providers who is growing and investing in the local area.
About Opal Paynesville:
Located in the beautiful Gippsland Lakes region, at Opal Paynesville our focus is always on providing a friendly and inviting atmosphere for all our residents and families.
All applicants must be willing to obtain a police clearance certificate via Opal's police check system.
Please visit http://www.opalagedcare.com.au/careers/current-vacancies/ for a full listing of all our current vacancies at Opal Aged Care.
|Location||Ballarat & Central Highlands, Regional VIC|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Trades & Services|