Educator / Uniting / Croydon, NSW
Uniting Early Learning is the third largest provider of children’s services in NSW. We provide quality education and care services to over 6,000 children each year. Our goal of ‘nurturing confident and creative learners’ is the primary focus of all that we do across our Long Day Care, Preschool, Occasional Care, Outside School Hours Care and Integrated Child and Family Centres.
Uniting Presbyterian Ladies College provides a fun and engaging after school care program for up to 45 students ranging from Pre-kindergarten to year 6 in the school grounds.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and energetic Educator to work set shifts between 2.30pm-6.00pm from Monday to Friday, with the opportunity to work additional hours over holiday breaks.
As an active team member, you will be responsible for providing high quality education and care to children. You will also be required to work within the requirements of the National Quality Standard and support the Coordinator in ensuring that all policies, procedures and legislation is adhered to.
The successful applicant will require:
• Certificate IV in Children’s Services (Outside school hour’s care) or a Diploma of School Age Education and Care
• Demonstrated knowledge of the National Quality Standard
• Experience in programming for a quality education and care setting
• Willingness to actively seek opportunities to grow skills and build an understanding of the education and childcare sector
• Demonstrated ability to work co-operatively with others in a team-based environment
• Proven advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Experience and passion for interactive learning and the well-being of children
• Current First Aid Certificate and approved Asthma and Anaphylaxis Certificates.
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Please visit our careers website: https://unitingcareers.nga.net.au
Applications close on 5th May 2017
For more information contact Valerie Knezevic 0418 460 690
All applicants will be required to obtain a Working with Children Check clearance from the Commission for Children and Young People under the Commission for Children and Young People Act 1998. It is illegal for Prohibited Persons to apply.
Uniting’ is a Safeguarding Children accredited organisation. We are committed to ensuring the safety, welfare and wellbeing of all children and young people who come into contact with our services. We are also proud to be an EEO Employer and are committed to principles of Diversity.
This job has expired
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Education & Training|
|Reference Number||Resilient Communities (EA/Award Early Learning)-04/2017-834|