ComPacks Case Manager
- Silver Chain
- Full Time, permanent role
- Covering South Western Sydney and Western Sydney as necessary
Do you appreciate the acute community interface issues?
Can you work effectively with hospital and community colleagues?
Silver Chain Group is one of the largest providers of community and health services in Australia, providing a broad range of services across several states.
ComPacks is a co-ordinated package of short term community care designed to help eligible hospital discharged patients regain independence and prevent re-admission to hospital.
We require a ComPacks Case Manager for the South West and Western Sydney region of NSW
Use a Wellness Approach work with clients, their families and relevant others to develop and implement effective ComPacks support plans to;
- enable safe and timely discharge from hospital
- prevent avoidable hospital readmission and
- identify sustainable supports as required.
- Collaborate and build effective relationships with referrers, service providers and other stakeholders as appropriate.
We are looking for someone who will enjoy the variety of working across the My Aged Care Regional Assessment Service, as well as ComPacks.
Preferred candidates for this role will have the ability to:
- Work effectively with hospital and community colleagues
- Work autonomously and independently
- Apply a strength based approach to assessment
- Work with clients and their families to develop effective support plans
- Engage other services in a timely and efficient manner
- ACAT experience is highly regarded yet not essential to be eligible for the role.
Please see the “Knowledge Skills and Experience” section of the position description for complete selection criteria. Applicants must address the selection criteria in their cover letter.
Benefits of working in this role for Silver Chain Group:
- The successful applicant will be provided with a salary packaged vehicle.
- Earn up to $15,899 of your annual salary tax free through salary packaging.
- Thorough induction and orientation program
- The ongoing professional development and training of our staff is actively supported.
View the position description and apply online. Any enquiries please contact Pamela Mitchell, Recruitment Consultant 0476 802 862 or Jenny Mulholland, Compacks Team Leader on 0428 372 186
This job has expired
|Location||South West & M5 Corridor, Sydney|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Case Manager|
|Salary||65,000 to 75,000 per annum|