Care Service Employee / The Salvation Army / Erina, NSW
- The Salvation Army - Aged Care Plus
- Sandile Nzimande
- (02) 4365 2660.
- Casual positions available with various shifts on offer
- Excellent team environment & salary packaging options
- Utilise your caring and warm approach
Aged Care Plus provides aged care services across NSW, ACT and QLD. We take a person centred approach to care and are committed to meeting the physical, emotional and spiritual needs of each of our care recipients. At Aged Care Plus we have a heart for people - a deep and powerful need to care for others
About the role
We currently have a number of casual vacancies for dedicated and professional Care Service Employees to work at our Woodport Aged Care Plus Centre. The Centre is situated on the beautiful central coast of New South Wales and is just a short distance to Gosford City and Terrigal beach. Our easy to maintain apartments are just a few minutes from bustling shopping centres, local services and we're just under an hour's drive to the Sydney city.
These roles build strong, positive relationships with our residents and are responsible for delivering personal care and assistance to meet their individual needs. As a member of our team, you will support the delivery of homely and loving environments by providing care with compassion, integrity and dignity.
To be considered for these important roles, we are looking for:
- An understanding, empathy, appreciation, and the ability to promote the values and ethos of The Salvation Army
- Previous experience in caring for the aged with an understanding of residents' changing care needs and how it translates in ACFI reviews
- Certificate III or working towards same
- Understanding of and commitment to WH&S, infection control principles and manual handling techniques and equipment
- A Commitment to continuous improvement
- Excellent communication and team work skills
- Demonstrated organisation and time management skills
- Computer literacy and demonstrated experience with documentation
- Ability to work on night shifts
How to Apply
If you wish to bring your talents to a supportive but highly professional Centre community, please explore this opportunity by applying through our website www.agedcareplus.org.au
Applications must include a current resume and cover letter addressing your suitability against the above criteria. To ensure your resume is noticed, please complete the online application form as well as the screening questions.
Applications close: Friday 26 February 2016.
For further information please contact Sandile Nzimande on (02) 4365 2660.
Offers of employment will be subject to a national criminal history record check. Please note to apply for this position you must have the right to work in Australia.
This job has expired
|Location||Gosford & Central Coast, Regional NSW|
|Profession||Aged Care Jobs / Support Workers|
Erina, New South Wales, Australia