Senior Corporate Partnerships Coordinator
- St Vincent de Paul Society NSW
- Permanent, full-time
- Some work on weeknights and weekends for major events may be required
- Based in Lewisham, NSW
- Generous salary packaging benefits
What we do
The St Vincent de Paul Society is a leading provider of community support services and has been assisting people experiencing disadvantage in NSW for more than 130 years. Our people reach out to the most vulnerable in our community through our Conferences, Special Works and Vinnies shops. The Society's mission is to shape a more just and compassionate society by offering a 'hands up' approach to people in need respecting their dignity, sharing our hope and encouraging them to take control of their own destiny.
About the Service
The Fundraising & Communications (F&C) Department encompasses a range of professional services including fundraising, major gifts, bequests, events, corporate partnerships, corporate volunteering, communications and marketing and is dedicated to raising the profile, awareness, funds and support for the 'good works' of the Society.
About the Role
The Senior Corporate Partnerships Coordinator will work with the Corporate Partnerships Manager to drive the strategic delivery of the corporate partnerships and corporate volunteering program to achieve financial and engagement objectives and to increase the corporate profile of SVDP in NSW.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Developing and managing an engaging annual corporate volunteering program for existing corporate partners and as the program develops, for corporate prospects;
- assisting in driving the Society's fundraising programs through research and working with internal stakeholders to develop funding opportunities and strategies that will attract corporate investment;
- assisting in fundraising events such as the CEO Sleepout and Hotels Have Hearts through recruitment and training of volunteers that support these programs;
- promoting the Society's 'Work to Give' workplace giving program through active communication and engagement with corporate partners; and developing strategies to encourage their participation to the program.
The role will report to Corporate Partnerships Manager. Please click here for a copy of the Position Description.
To be successful in this role, you will need
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, marketing, social impact or business.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' work experience in a Partnerships or Business Development role
- Proven relationship management skills and ability to research and develop new opportunities to achieve growth.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to take ownership of projects
- A track record in working successfully with and communicating with, senior representatives to capitalise on leads and opportunities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write reports, newsletters, proposals and targeted letters.
- Experience in pitch and presentation skills to present to Corporate Partners about partnership and volunteering opportunities.
- Ability to work to deadlines in a busy environment - multiple tasks with changing priorities.
Come and join our team!
We believe our employees are key to our success and in return we offer:
- Job satisfaction working as part of a team making a difference to people's lives in an organisation that cares about people.
- Generous salary packaging benefits to employees where a portion of take-home pay is tax-free.
- In addition to excellent learning and development programs, as a large purpose driven organisation we provide opportunities to grow your career across a range of teams and services.
- Supportive, friendly and values driven team environment and culture.
Prior to an offer of employment, preferred candidates will be required to complete the pre-employment checks including reference checks, a Police check, Working with Children check, Health Declaration and/or a medical check, Right to work in Australia check. The Society is committed to being a Child Safe organisation, further information can be found in the Society's commitment to Safeguarding Children & Young People.
If you have questions about this role, please email to email@example.com quoting: Senior Corporate Partnerships Coordinator/VIN1372.
Applications close at 11:00 pm on the 14th of April, 2019
Please submit your application attaching your Resume and your responses to the Essential Criteria outlined in the attached Position Description.
Information on how to apply.
St Vincent de Paul Society (NSW) is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to engaging a diverse workforce. The Society strongly encourages applications from people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and mature aged applicants.
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Advert/Media/Comm/Ent & Design / Strategic Planning|