- 02 8892 1000
Forsight is a for-purpose organisation providing group home accommodation for adults with sensory impairments.
Due to continued growth we are looking to add the very important role of receptionist to our support office team located in Silverwater.
We are seeking a highly motivated, hard working person who is looking to gain skills above and beyond the usual Receptionist role.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a passion for customer service, excellent communication skills, interpersonal and time management skills, strong attention to detail, ability to work in team environment but also work autonomously and high standards of personal presentation.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Answering of telephone, fielding of enquiries, transferring of calls and taking messages as required
- Meet & greet guests to the office
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Maintenance of supplies
- Ordering of office supplies/stationary
- Organising catering as required
- Assist team members with mail outs, photocopying printing and filing
- Refilling of paper in printers
- Liaise with building management regarding any maintenance of the office as directed by your manager
- Ensure the general tidiness of the office
- Printing and collating training materials
- Emptying of shredders
In return we offer a friendly team environment with support and encouragement to grow and lots of opportunity for professional development.
If you would like to work for an organisation making a real difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
Application close Friday 17th May 2019.
To apply click on the “Apply” button below and upload your cover letter and resume.
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Administration / Administration|
|Attachment||View and Download the Position Documents|
Gateway Business Park, Parramatta Road, Silverwater NSW, Australia