- 02 8892 1000
Forsight is a for-purpose organisation providing group home accommodation for adults with sensory impairments.
Due to continued growth we are looking to add the very important role of junior receptionist to our support office team located in Silverwater.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to gain skills in a variety of reception and administrative duties whilst being the first point of contact for both phone and face to face enquiries to Forsight.
Duties will include but not limited to;
- Answering of telephone, fielding of enquiries, transferring of calls and taking messages as required
- Meet & greet guests to the office
- Managing meeting room bookings
- Ordering of office supplies/stationary
- Organising catering as required
- Assist team members with mail outs, photocopying printing and filing
- Refilling of paper in printers
This is an ideal first role for someone with a positive attitude to bring their enthusiasm and outgoing personality and make this role their own.
In return we offer a friendly team environment with support and encouragement to grow, and lots of opportunity for professional development.
If you would like to work for an organisation making a real difference in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you.
Application close Friday 17th May 2019.
To apply click on the “Apply” button below and upload your cover letter and resume.
|Location||Parramatta & Western Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Administration / Administration|
|Attachment||View and Download the Position Documents|
Gateway Business Park, Parramatta Road, Silverwater NSW, Australia