Finance Business Analyst. Permanent Full Time - Rockdale
- Growing and transforming organisation
- Great salary packaging benefits and monthly rostered days off
- Permanent full time position, Rockdale location
Life Without Barriers is a leading social purpose, not for profit organisation of 5,600 employees working in more than 440 communities across Australia. We support children, young people and families, people with disability, older people and people with mental illness. We work with people who are homeless and refugees and asylum seekers.
We want to employ people who reflect the diversity of our clients to ensure we can support each client's individual needs and wants. We encourage people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander background and people with disability to apply.
About the role
Reporting to the Corporate Services & Finance Business Partner you will provide specialist financial and commercial decision making support & analysis and formulate reports and recommendations in order to drive better business performance. This is a permanent full time role located in our Rockdale office.
- Conduct company analyses in order to formulate reports, recommendations, historical analyses and trend forecasts
- Providing objective and relevant market analysis and modelling to support the development of budgets and business plans
- Developing and delivering customised client reporting in accordance with contractual requirements
- Providing commercial decision making support
- Analysing, evaluating and reporting on the commercial viability of various business proposals
- Developing and initiating measurable improvements to work processes
- Implement and embed all Corporate Services & Finance systems, processes and procedures into core business activity
- Coordinate forecasting and budgeting processes based on performance reports and other external factors by staying abreast of industry developments and changes
- Advise on the financial implications of management decisions, ensuring decisions and proposed activities are commercially responsible and financially sound
- Tertiary level qualifications in Finance or Accounting discipline
- Member of CPA Australia or Institute of Chartered Accountants or equivalent
- Demonstrated application of commercial acumen
- Experience in a Business Analysis position
- Ability to critically evaluate proposals and opportunities and offer commercial judgements
- Business partnering skills
- Reporting and presentation skills
- Financial analysis and modelling skills
- Join one of Australia's largest social purpose organisations
- Salary packaging and monthly RDO
- Fast paced technical environment
Include your resume and covering letter in one document, click ‘Apply’ and follow the prompts. For any enquiries including persons with disability that require adjustments, contact email@example.com
Applications close at midnight on Monday 29th April, 2019.
- Life Without Barriers
|Location||CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs, Sydney|
|Profession||Accounting / Analyst|