Finance Officer | Accounts Receivable / Payable AR - AP
- Permanent, Full-time role; ASAP Start!
- Based in Brisbane CBD; 5 minutes' walk from Central Station
- Join a leading not-for-profit organisation
We now have an opportunity for a Finance Officer to join our head office finance team in the heart of Brisbane's CBD.
Reporting to the Management Accountant your role will be to provide assistance in the administration of the financial/business functions of CPL and ensure accounts receivable/payable are maintained.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Data Entry and Processing of receipts, payments, credit cards and other transactions in accordance with Management Accountant & Assistant Accountant’s instructions.
- Checking and corrections to coding, financial and transactional data as required
- Assistance with daily bank reconciliation process
- Processing of journal entries
- Receive and verification of payable and receivable invoices
- Verify invoices in line with CPL’s financial and authorisation policies and procedures
- Follows established procedures for processing supplier payments, via EFT, cheque and credit card as required
- Answering of email and telephone enquiries from internal and external stakeholders
Can you bring:
- Experience in a similar assistant level finance role
- Strong attention to detail and solid organisation skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to great customer service
- Ability to provide general financial advice to CPL employees and managers
- Permanent, full-time role, ASAP Start!
- Friendly and supportive culture
- Modern, new offices
- Easy access to Central train station and public transport
- Salary packaging benefits
Want to make a difference to the lives of people with disability? Join CPL – Choice, Passion, Life and be part of an organisation that makes a difference in people’s lives every day.
Please note: Applications to close by Friday 26th April 2019 - unless filled prior. Thanks!
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter. For a confidential discussion, please contact Paul Cooper on 07 3358 8074, quoting Ref No. 853005.
|Location||CBD & Inner Suburbs, Brisbane|
|Profession||Accounting / Accounts Payable|
|Salary||50,000 to 60,000 per annum|