Participating in a community or job seeker event is a great way to find out more about the disability and community care sector and to expand your network. Events can include open days, awareness days or weeks and expos.
Location of Event4 Racecourse Road, Gosford
New South Wales
Central Coast: provider information session 21 April
This forum is tailored to providers of home modifications and prescribers of assistive technology, as well as providers who offer support coordination to participants.
Target audience is assistive technology assessors, allied health professionals and registered support coordinators.
Key areas covered include:
- Update regarding the NDIA assistive technology strategy
- Streamlining of assessing and prescription processes
- Changes to the NSW North interim strategy to home modifications
- Update on the national strategy for Home Modifications and implications for NSW
- NDIA expectations and the role of support coordinators
- Service agreements, requests for service and connections
- Reporting to the NDIA and preparing participants for future plans
To prepare for the forum please review the assistive technology information on the NDIS website.
Date: Friday 21 April
Time: 11.00am to 2.00pm
Location: Panorma Lounge, The Entertainment Grounds, 4 Racecourse Road, Gosford NSW 2250
RSVP: Register for the NDIS provider forum here. Light refreshments will be available. Please notify of any dietary requirements and inform us if you have any accessibility, interpreting or special requirements. For any further information please email the team.