Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
9 Leeway Court
Creating Opportunities for People with Disability and People with Mental Illness.
Smiling Qualipac workerWorkpower Incorporated is a leading Western Australian community benefits organisation.
Our aim is to
- Enrich the lives of people with disability and people with mental illness
- Assist and support people with mental illness and enhance their well-being
- Promote, enable and support the increased participation and inclusion of people with disability and people with mental illness in our community
- Provide essential respite for families and carers
- Provide benefits to the community
- Positively influence community attitudes and decision makers at all levels
Our team, from Board members and management, through to support staff are committed and dedicated to our core values:
- Positive outcomes for people with disability and people with mental illness
- Commitment to business success
- Collaborative working relationships
- Quality work performance
- Professional conduct and integrity
- Leadership at all levels
- A safe and healthy workplace
- Environmental sustainability (added June 09)
These values underpin EVERYTHING that we do, which makes your experience as a customer or employee all the more rewarding.
The provision of employment assistance services to people with disabilities is funded by the Australian Government under the Disability Employment Assistance Program.
- Allied health care
- Assessment and case management
- Children's services
- Community access/Social participation
- Community transport
- Meals and food services
- Residential care home
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- High/low and complex support
- Disability Support Worker
- Finance Manager
- Project Officer