Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Not just a career… ON A MISSION to make social change happen for people with different abilities!
How we roll:
- Be creative and push the boundaries
- Think client first
- Do the right thing
- Together we make a difference
- Have fun and celebrate awesomeness
- Be exceptional
Wallara Australia is a highly innovative non-profit organisation based in Melbourne's South East. We promote social inclusion through creative initiatives that deepen relationships and create real impact in society for Australia's largest minority group – people with disability.
We deliver support differently; our support coaches are unique and bring their own talents to their support role.
- Australian Disability Enterprise
- Community access/Social participation
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Residential care home
- Skills development
- Social development
- High and low support
- High support
- Low support
- Disability Support Worker
- Team Leader