Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
PO Box 3217
Total Recreation NT Inc
- Individual program aims to increase the level of the participant's independence within community based recreation activity.
- Group programs aims to develop skills specific to the individual's selected recreational activity.
- Create Opportunities for people to increase knowledge, gain new skills and develop their own social networks.
- Provide Support to people with a disability who have expressed a desire to access recreational activities.
- Network, collect information and share ideas and options with individuals and organisations.
- Lobby other relative organisations, services and the community regarding the rights of all persons with disability to have access to recreational opportunities.
- Everyone has the right to be recognised primarily as a person, regardless of their disability.
- All people with motivation, individually tailored training and support can develop skills to enhance their choice of lifestyle.
- Participating through individual choice social life provides challenges and opportunities to enhance the quality of a person's lifestyle.
- The development of social and recreational participation in people's lives encouraging decision making where the availability of training and support when such changes are implemented.
- Total Recreation has a principally non-elite focus, concentrating on the provision of participation opportunities.
- Initiatives and decisions are to focus on providing sporting and recreational opportunities of permanent value in conjunction with community groups.
- Allied health care
- Children's services
- Community access/Social participation
- Skills development
- Social development
- High/low and complex support
- Childcare Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- Youth Worker