Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
The Old Gladesville Hospital, Building 36, Digby Road
New South Wales
The Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW
The Schizophrenia Fellowship is a nonprofit, community based organisation working in the field of mental illness. As such, it is governed by a management committee which guides the organisation strategically. The management committee is made up of 13 members, three of whom must have a mental illness.
Schizophrenia Fellowship of NSW Inc is committed to improving the circumstances and welfare of people living with a mental illness, their relatives and carers, and professionals working in the area.
The Fellowship works to:
- Eliminate stigma and create a society that is understanding and accepting.
- Ensure that people with a mental illness, and their carers and relatives, have access to information and appropriate services.
- Advocate on behalf of people with a mental illness, their carers and relatives and mental health professionals, for better government policy in the areas of research, treatment, rehabilitation, housing and other relevant areas.
- Provide innovative programs and support.
- Ensure that the Fellowship has effective and accountable management.
- Australian Disability Enterprise
- Community access/Social participation
- Policy and advocacy
- Complex support
- High/low and complex support
- Administration Coordinator
- Advocacy Officer
- Frontline Support
- Policy Officer