Look for an employer
Shop 2, 669-673 Anzac Parade
New South Wales
The Junction Neighbourhood Centre
- The Junction Neighbourhood Centre believes in these values:
- Equity - Everyone is treated fairly and justly, with a fair share for all.
- Equality - Everyone is treated with respect, tolerance, dignity and acceptance.
- Access - Everyone has fair and equal access to services.
- Participation - Everyone is given an opportunity to participate in community life.
- Reconciliation - We acknowledge the Traditional Land Owners and support reconciliation in the community
- To provide for the relief of poverty, distress, misfortune, sickness, helplessness, and loneliness of persons who reside in the Randwick LGA and surrounding areas.
- To provide responsive and meaningful services to meet identified community needs.
- To seek to develop community participation in the provision of services. To co-operate and work in partnership with other organisations with similar objects or aims.
- To ensure that the principles of equity, equality, access, participation and reconciliation are incorporated into all programmes and projects.
- To seek to improve community health and well being.
- To undertake community development roles in the local community.
- Community access/Social participation
- Community transport
- In-home personal care
- Skills development
- Social development
- High and low support
- Childcare Worker
- Communications Coordinator
- Community Care Worker
- Family Worker
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- Information Officer
- Personal Care Assistant
- Policy Officer
- Program Facilitator
- Social Educator