Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
619 Elizabeth Street
New South Wales
Aboriginal Legal Service (NSW/ACT)
- We have Field Officers who live and work in their communities working hand in hand with our Lawyers as cultural translators
- Our Custody Notification Service provides early legal advice for Aboriginal people taken into Police custody
- We help people apply for Work and Development Orders
- We assist people in accessing Civil and Family law advice
- We make films, brochures and educational resources used for talking with people about their legal rights through our Community Legal Education program
- If we can’t assist someone, we can usually find someone who can.
- We have 23 offices and 185 Aboriginal and non-Aboriginal staff across NSW and ACT working towards achieving justice for Aboriginal people and the community.
All ALS offices are open 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday.
Visit www.alsnswact.org.au to find your local ALS office.
- Policy and advocacy
- Social development
- Complex support
- High support
- Aboriginal Support Worker
- Advocacy Officer
- Policy Officer