Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
2/84-90 Industrial Drive
New South Wales
Subee is a family owned, community focussed nursing business established over 20 years ago to support aged care and disability clients live a full and independent life in their own homes.
We have offices in Coffs Harbour and Newcastle and deliver services from Grafton down to North Sydney.
We operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and pride ourselves in delivering responsive, flexible and individualised care to all our clients.
- Nursing services for people of all ages and diagnosis, from simple to complex care
- Wound care • Medication support • Domestic assistance and social support
- Transport to appointments and shopping assistance
- Care plans and case management
- Palliative care
- Brain and spinal injuries care
- Insurance/workers compensation
Carer respite for children and adults with physical and intellectual disabilities We employ RNs, AINs, and ENs for in home care and nursing homes.
As well as brokering our staff and services we deliver services under the Community Support Program and NDIS.
- Assessment and case management
- Community access/Social participation
- Domestic services
- In-home personal care
- Respite and support
- Complex support
- High and complex support
- High and low support
- High support
- High/low and complex support
- Low and complex support
- Low support
- Assessment & Case Management
- Community Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Registered Nurse