Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
26 Green Valley Road
New South Wales
Mission, Vision & Core Values
Share Care provides flexible Quality of Life services to families who have a child or young person with a disability within our community.
Share Care will provide excellence in Quality of Life services for families.
S trive for Excellence
H ighlight Abilities
A im High
R espite Equals Quality of Life
E mpathy Not Sympathy
C aring with Integrity
A ctivities are Meaningful
R espect Individual and Family Needs
E nthusiasm in Everything We Do
Who We Are
Share Care Inc. is a not-for-profit organisation providing temporary respite to families with a child or young person with a disability in the Liverpool, Fairfield and Bankstown Local Government Areas.
We have been providing respite services in South West Sydney for the last 26 years.
We offer respite and intensive intervention strategies for young children, young adolescents and young adults who have a recognised disability including:
At Share Care we are committed to ensuring the individual needs of every child and/or young person, accessing our services, are met to their satisfaction. We maintain this commitment through the following mechanisms:
- Investigating what service users require
- Striving to do it right the first time, every time
- Providing a service that is fair and equitable
- Supporting our service users to make their own decisions
- Respecting our service users right to privacy, dignity and confidentiality
- Making sure all our staff are aware of our policy and accept their responsibilities
- Continuous training and development of our staff to provide them with the necessary skills required
- Locating and solving problems quickly, efficiently and effectively
- Constantly looking at the services and products we provide and ways to improve them
- Key Performance Indicators determined in our Strategic Plan
- Children's services
- Respite and support
- High and low support
- Disability Support Worker
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support