Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
- We provide both accredited and pre-accredited adult training.
- We support approximately 45 people with disabilities in adult education.
- 70 families receive occasional childcare each week.
- We support older adults who may be experiencing isolation, to enjoy and engage with a variety of activities and programs, from music to strength training, art to armchair travel.
- We also offer many lifestyle, interest and leisure courses to the general public and provide a venue for regular and occasional rentals.
- Community access/Social participation
- Skills development
- Social development
- High and complex support
- Communications Coordinator
- Program Facilitator
- Teacher's Aide