Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
C3, 64 Anglesea Street
Richmond Fellowship of Tasmania Inc
Dedicated to a positive well-being outcome for you.
RFT is Tasmania’s leading provider of community-based mental health services.
We will actively work with you in your own recovery process with our tailored programs to provide you with solutions and skills for wellbeing.
We will guide, support and assist you with:
- Independent assessments and planning
- Personalised case management
- Sanctuary and space to simply ‘be’
- Peer support
- Qualified and supportive staff
- Networks with other health professionals, to ensure all your needs are met
- Access to our services through the NDIS
- Allied health care
- Assessment and case management
- Australian Disability Enterprise
- Community access/Social participation
- Disability Employment Network
- Complex support
- High and complex support
- High and low support
- High support
- High/low and complex support
- Advocacy Officer
- Assessment & Case Management
- Case Manager
- Communications Coordinator
- Disability Support Worker
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- Occupational Therapist