Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Association of NSW (ParaQuad NSW)
The Paraplegic and Quadriplegic Association of NSW (ParaQuad NSW) is a charitable, member-based association which has provided services and support to people with a spinal cord injury and related physical disabilities for over 50 years.
Throughout its history since forming in 1961, ParaQuad has strived to provide a support system which aims to meet the needs of people with a spinal cord injury, their carers, families, friends and health professionals at every stage of life.
Since its foundation, ParaQuad NSW has undergone dramatic expansion to meet the increasing needs of people with a spinal cord injury. Today, ParaQuad not only provides a wide range of services for people with a spinal cord injury, but also makes services available to people with other physical disabilities who have similar needs.
These services are designed to enable our clients to have the same opportunities and choices as everyone else to participate in the community. Some of these services include:
- Clinical practitioners specialising in spinal cord injury
- Supported accommodation for people with transitional and long term care needs
- Home-based personal care and support
- Information, advocacy and assistance
- Training and community awareness programs
- Scholarship program for educational pursuits
- Continence and related health care supplies
- Allied health care
- Assessment and case management
- Disability Employment Network
- Domestic services
- In-home personal care
- Policy and advocacy
- Residential care home
- Respite and support
- High and low support
- Disability Support Worker