Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
OAK Tasmania is a Company that traces its origins to 1953 when a dynamic group of parents and interested commuinity members established the 'Retarded Childrens Welfare Association'. OAK Tasmania currently provides a complex range of services for people with a range of disabilities.
OAK provides quality services that are supported by an approach based on listenting to the individual needs of each person as they identify their goals and then working with them to achieve results that exceed their expectations. OAK is endorsed under ISO 9001 Quality Management by BSI and has been recognised as a Tasmanian Employer of Choice.
OAK offers a range of opportunities for each person to experience a range of life experiences through:
- Case management
- Community access and service options
- Transition to work programs
- Training (OAK Training and Development Service is an RTO)
- Supported accommodation and independent living support
- Employment through a number of business outlets - Walkabout Industries; Mailhouse Tasmania; OAK Sewing Services; Oakdale Industries; Tahune Fields Nursery; and Grove Heritage Nursery.
Oak strives to enable each peson to achieve a good life and to participate in all aspects of society.
- Australian Disability Enterprise
- Community access/Social participation
- Residential care home
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- High/low and complex support
- Disability Support Worker
- Residential Support Worker
- Team Leader
- Training and Development Coordinator