Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
47 Adelaide Road
Northern Adelaide Supportive Care
- Servicing the northern metropolitan area, Barossa Valley and Yorke Peninsula
- Individualised care and a person centred approach
- 24/7 in-home support or as little as one hour per week depending on needs
- Local agency with local knowledge
- Flexible and inclusive with respect for diversity
- 24 hour emergency assistance
- Dedicated team of Support Staff specialising in Palliative Care
Northern Adelaide Supportive Care is a member of the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA). We are registered with CARE Australia and on the “Preferred Providers Panel” with the Department of Communities and Social Inclusion (DCSI).
We work closely with organisations such as NDIS, Disability SA (including Families SA), Public Trustee, Hampstead Rehabilitation Centre, Inner North Country Health Services, Palliative Care, Commonwealth Carer Respite Centre, Inner North Palliative Care, Gallagher Bassett (Workers’ Compensation), Northern Carers Network, Department of Veterans Affairs, CARA and Novita, etc.
Services are also available for self-managed and privately funded clients.
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Disability Employment Network
- Home visiting
- In-home personal care
- Respite and support
- Sheltered housing
- Skills development
- Social development
- Complex support
- High and complex support
- High and low support
- High support
- High/low and complex support
- Low and complex support
- Low support
- Personal Care Assistant