Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
PO Box 254,
North West Residential Support Services
NWRSS is a not-for-profit organisation that provides disability support in the North West Region of Tasmania.
We take up support contracts from government agencies such as Disability Services, Child Protection Services, Motor Accident Insurance Board and The Public Trustee. Private citizens can also purchase support services from us.
NWRSS is registered with the National Disability Insurance Scheme – DisabilityCare to provide support plan management and direct support.
The range of support we provide includes:
- Shared homes for people with high support needs
- Visiting support to people living in their own homes
- Support to help people pursue daily activities in their communities
- In-hospital support
- Transport including wheelchair accessible vehicles
NWRSS is happy to negotiate on all aspects of support, particularly
the client / support worker match.
In partnerships with other organisations NWRSS provides access for involvement in sport, recreation and the arts. As an example NWRSS has partnered with the Wynyard Yacht Club to establish the Sailability North West Centre to help people pursue sailing, boating and kayaking as recreational activities.
Please browse through our menu for details and stories.
- Allied health care
- Australian Disability Enterprise
- Disability Employment Network
- Home visiting
- Residential care home
- Respite and support
- Complex support
- High and complex support
- High support
- Assessment & Case Management
- Community Transport Officer
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support