Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
1 Badford Street
New South Wales
Newtown Neighbourhood Centre
NNC is an Incorporated Association providing community services in the inner west of Sydney.
NNC seeks to create a more inclusive, resilient, vibrant and self- reliant community. The Centre is structured into four operational teams which provide a range of services.
- The Boarding House Outreach Project provides support to residents of general boarding houses and those who are ‘at-risk’ of homelessness in Sydney’s Inner West (LGA’s include City of Sydney, Marrickville, Ashfield, Canterbury & Burwood).
- The Community Linking Project promotes social inclusion and community involvement by providing community linkages, social support and assistance to residents of Assisted Boarding Houses.
- The Programs Team run the Front Counter Information and Referral Service, Community Activities, Multicultural Neighbour Aid, the Shopping Service and the community capacity building program Marrickville Grows.
- The Operations Team supports the operation of these three service delivery programs.
- Community access/Social participation
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Meals and food services
- Respite and support
- Low support
- Case Manager
- Community Care Worker
- Finance Manager
- Residential Support Worker
- Transport and Facilities