Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association of NSW (MDAA)
Multicultural Disability Advocacy Association of NSW (MDAA) aims to improve, protect and secure the rights and interests of people from non-English speaking backgrounds with disability, their families and carers in New South Wales (NSW).
Their vision is a society where everyone, regardless of cultural background or disability, feels welcome, included and supported. MDAA provides a range of services and projects, including:
- Individual advocacy to support clients to speak up for their rights
- Systemic advocacy, where MDAA advocates for social justice to improve legislation, policies and services
- Capacity development through the Regional and Rural Disability Network, the Siblings' Network, and the NSW Network of Women with Disability
- Industry development through research, information and resource development
MDAA is also a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), through MDAA Cultural Abilities, providing nationally recognised training and consultation, specialising in cultural competency for service providers and other organisations.
MDAA offers salary packaging to staff.
- Assessment and case management
- Policy and advocacy
- Skills development
- Social development
- Complex support
- Administration Coordinator
- Advocacy Officer
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- Policy Officer
- Team Leader