Micah Projects is a community organisation with an unswerving commitment to social justice. We believe that every child and adult has the right to a home, an income, healthcare, education, safety, dignity and connection with their community of choice.
Micah Projects provides a range of support and advocacy services to individuals and families in Brisbane. The main service areas are:
• Working with Family, Women and Children (including Brisbane Domestic Violence Service) www.bdvs.org.au
• Working with Forgotten Australians (Statewide) www.lotusplace.org.au
• Homelessness to Home Support Services www.bhsc.net.au and www.500lives500homes.org.au
• Inclusive Health - healthcare for vulnerable people
• Mental Health and Disability Support Services
• Supportive Housing Services
• Innovation, Research and Evaluation Unit.
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/micahprojects and www.facebook.com/500lives500homes
Specialties: Preventing Homelessness, Social Justice, Support, Advocacy, Cultural Diversity, Outreach, Research