Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
- Personal development
- Education programs
- Vocational placement, training and support services
- Accommodation and associated support services and
- Aged care and related services.
- Promote the organisation, its services and purpose
- Encourage partnerships with all levels of government, businesses and potential funding bodies
- Undertake ventures and business enterprises that promote Karingal's purpose and
- Promote membership of the Association to the Karingal community.
- Karingal is an Aboriginal word meaning 'happy home' or 'happy hut'.
- Accommodation, respite, home-based and day activities for people with a disability and their families across the Barwon South West of Victoria and in the Mornington Peninsula
- Aged services and mental health support across the Barwon Region
- Employment in a supported environment in an Australian Disability Enterprise across a range of Geelong locations
- Employment services, including disability employment services, in Queensland, South Australia and Victoria, including a specialist service for people with a disability, from a total of 57 locations.
- Accredited and non-accredited training throughout Victoria, specialising in training for the Community Services sector and foundation skills courses
- Community engagement brokerage services in Geelong and Portland
- Community access/Social participation
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- Social development
- Complex support
- High/low and complex support
- Community Care Worker
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- HR Coordinator
- Information Officer
- Payroll Officer
- Program Facilitator
- Social Educator
- Social Worker
- Speech Pathologist
|Event Title||From Date||To Date||Location|
|Brain carer support group meeting||06/04/2017||06/04/2017||Victoria|