Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
2 Kendall Street
Interchange Inner East
- support families by providing them with regular, planned respite in response to their individual needs.
- provide high quality individual care and support to children and young people with disabilities.
- support young people and adults with disabilities to participate in a range of recreation and social activities.
- increase the community participation of people with disabilities and raise awareness of the rights of people with a disability.
In order to be eligible for Interchange Inner East Services you must meet the following criteria:
- You have a child/ren living with a disability.
- Your disabled child/ren lives at home with you.
- You must live in either Manningham, Monash, Boroondara or Whitehorse Local Government areas.
- Age limits apply to various programs
- Support groups
- Fee for service
- Attendant care services
- Community access/Social participation
- Community transport
- In-home personal care
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- High and complex support
- Community Care Worker
- Information Officer
- Social Educator