Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Suite 602, Maroubra Gateway 806-812 Anzac Pde
New South Wales
Eastern Respite & Recreation
Eastern Respite & Recreation (ERR) is a not-for-profit organisation which provides a range of support services for people with a disability and their carers in Eastern Sydney, including:
- In-home and out of home respite
- Recreational and skill development programs
- Day programs
ERR has a proven track record in developing new models of service delivery which enable people with disabilities to actively participate in their communities and are responsive to the needs of carers.
ERR offers flexibility, salary packaging, training and traineeships to staff.
- Community access/Social participation
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- High and low support
- Administration Coordinator
- Disability Support Worker