Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
6 Harper Close
New South Wales
Community Links Wollondilly
Community Links Wollondilly is a not-for-profit community based organisation. Their programs (a variety of educational, social and community services, activities, groups and events) are offered to all members of the community including young people, families, groups and local businesses.
They specifically assist people who may be disadvantaged and/or experiencing a challenging period in their lives.
Community Links employs qualified staff who are friendly and professional. The organisation is overseen by a management committee whose members are residents of the local area.
Community Links staff provide information through intake, educational programs, workshops, events and activities. They also have access to a range of specialist support services we can refer clients to.
Community members may also drop-in to access community, youth resources and service information.
- Services, activities and groups available through Community Links Wollondilly, including outreach service delivery
- Referral to additional services in the Wollondilly, Wingecarribee, Camden and Campbelltown Local Government Areas.
- Access to youth, family and case workers
- Telephone crisis advice
- Online News items and ÿWhat's calendar
- Online organisation and human services information and services
- Community access/Social participation
- Policy and advocacy
- High/low and complex support
- Community Care Worker
- Family Worker
- Youth Worker