Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association
Combined Pensioners and Superannuants Association (CPSA) NSW is a not-for-profit, non-party-political membership association serving pensioners of all ages, superannuants and low-income retirees. The organisation was founded in 1931 in response to pension cuts.
CPSA's aim is to improve the standard of living and well-being of members and constituents. The organisation has approximately 140 branches and is affiliated with a combined membership of over 37,000 people living in all parts of NSW.
The organisation's vision is a fair deal for pensioners of all ages, superannuants and low-income retirees within a fair and just society, in which pensioners and low-income retirees have adequate living standards and equitable access to the services they need, in which their rights, needs, concerns and aspirations are respected, and in which they have a say in the decisions that affect their lives.
CPSA's services include:
- Community Visitors Scheme: facilitating relationships between volunteer community visitors and residents of nursing homes and hostels
- Health Promotion Service for Older People: providing health promotion information in 16 community languages
- Older Persons Tenants' Service: providing advice, advocacy, representation and resourcing on public and private rental tenancy matters
- Park and Village Service: providing advice, advocacy, representation and resourcing on matters affecting people living in residential parks
CPSA offers excellent above award conditions and flexible working arrangements to staff.
- Community access/Social participation
- Policy and advocacy
- High/low and complex support
- Advocacy Officer
- Disability Support Worker
- Information Officer