Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Level 4, 16-18 Bridge Street
New South Wales
Catholic Healthcare is a not-for-profit provider of aged, community and health care services and offers challenging and rewarding work and salary packaging to staff.
Catholic Healthcare has invested significant resources in establishing a sound, effective management infrastructure to fulfil its mission. Employing more than 3,000 staff across NSW, Catholic Healthcare strives to ensure a consistent, high-quality approach to care across the entire organisation.
Working for Catholic Healthcare is a rewarding experience. The organisation offers staff:
- A real opportunity to develop their career as they grow with the organisation
- Exceptional work environments focused on providing innovative, person-centred care
- Competitive salaries and conditions with an opportunity to structure your pay to achieve tax savings
- Flexible rostering opportunities
- Opportunities for secondments between the acute, aged care and community care facilities and services
- Relocation assistance
- A friendly, supportive and co-operative spirit
Catholic Healthcare is proud of the skills, commitment and abilities of their staff and they recognise them through the Dynamic Outstanding Valued Employee (DOVE) Awards. The DOVE awards acknowledge the efforts of staff who constantly 'go the extra mile' to make a difference within the workplace.
- Allied health care
- Assessment and case management
- Community access/Social participation
- Community transport
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Domestic services
- In-home personal care
- Meals and food services
- Residential care home
- Respite and support
- Sheltered housing
- High/low and complex support
- Administration Coordinator
- Community Care Worker
- Personal Care Assistant
- Registered Nurse
- Team Leader