Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
17 Keen Street
New South Wales
CASPA (North Coast Children's Home Inc)
CASPA offers flexible care options for children and young people who have suffered abuse and can no longer live at home. In providing behavioural, educational and social supports we attempt to level the playing field and assist the young people we care for to reach their full potential. We acknowledge past traumas while focusing on positive outcomes by setting achievable goals and empowering the young people.
- In an integrative partnership environment with young people, families and the community we assist young people to achieve healthy development and growth.
- CASPA embraces a therapeutic approach from which to operate. The principles of our approach focus on strengths, nurturing quality relationships, active participation, advocacy, and effective psycho-social rehabilitation.
- Our major functions and operations will be provided in a variety of settings, including out of home care, mentoring, mental health respite, disability support and after care.
- We are committed to social justice, minimising inequities and supporting community wide social change. We want to be part of a community which actively prevents abuse and neglect and adopts a positive approach to mental health issues.
- We recognise that providing support, consistency and not ÔÇÿgiving upÔÇÖ on a child, adolescent or adult can make a positive difference in their life.
- We acknowledge the rights of all our clients and their families and we do not discriminate on the basis of religion, gender, sexuality, race or disability.
- We believe in fostering a culture of care, encouragement and respect.
- We aim to be innovative and provide services that work effectively and efficiently and focus on quality. We work under the standards set by the Office of the ChildrenÔÇÖs Guardian and the NSW Ombudsman.
- We understand that every person is unique with individual needs, so we develop programs for each young person and their circumstances.
- CASPA offers flexible care options for our clients. In providing behavioral, educational and social supports we attempt to level the playing field and assist our clients to reach their full potential. We acknowledge past traumas and mental health conditions and issues while focusing on positive outcomes based on an empowerment model and by setting achievable goals .
- We work in a consultative manner and value and encourage the participation of the clients we care for, their families and significant others.
CASPA Service Goals
All services provided by CASPA endeavor to:
be culturally appropriate; encourage children and young people to participate as much as possible; provide a variety of programs and support models to offer real options for children and young people requiring assistance.
- Children's services
- Residential care home
- High and low support
- Frontline Support