Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre
We acknowledge the Darug and the Gundungurra Nations as the traditional custodians of this land.
Blackheath Area Neighbourhood Centre (BANC) is a catalyst for creative, innovative, localised approaches and solutions for the sustainable well-being of the community.
We provide services to:
- Residents of Blackheath and Upper Mountains areas (Mt Tomah, Mt Irvine, Mt Wilson, Bell, Mt Victoria, Blackheath, Shipley, Megalong, Medlow Bath)
- People experiencing disadvantage
- Children, young people and their families
- Community access/Social participation
- Low and complex support
- Community Transport Officer
- Day/Drop-In Centre
- Disability Support Worker
- Early Childhood Educator
- Grounds and Maintenance
- HR Manager
- Program Facilitator
- WH&S/OH&S Officer