Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
29 Burwood Road
New South Wales
Better Hearing Australia
Better Hearing Australia's purpose is to help people in Australia with hearing impairment to improve their quality of life.
Better Hearing Australia is the national voice of all people in Australia with hearing impairment, promoting good communication and life solutions by the provision of education, support and advocacy.
- To equip the person with hearing impairment with necessary information and skills to permit successful management of their social, education and occupational environment
- To raise community awareness concerning issues of importance for people with hearing impairment
- To provide opportunities through advisory and support services for people with hearing impairment to deal with the effects of hearing loss and restore confidence and self-esteem
- To submit briefs and make representations to any private or governmental organization to ensure the specific needs of people with hearing impairment are met
- To identify any discrimination with regard to hearing impairment and seek to enforce compliance with the requirements of any anti-discrimination legislation
Better Hearing Australia's core values are Care, Respect, Understanding, Integrity and Commitment.
- Community access/Social participation
- Low and complex support
- Disability Support Worker