Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
Unit 10 / 16 Huntingdale Drive
New South Wales
Beresfield and District Community Care
Welcome to Beresfield Community Care where our team of staff and volunteers can help you to enjoy the comforts of your home by providing assistance where and when you need it.
For the past 21 years our Service has been able to contribute in a very positive way to the well-being of the frail, aged and disabled in our local community.
The services we provide are all based around our aim to enable our clients to live independant lives to the fullest. They include:-
- A centre based Day Care called The Friendship Club.
- Help with Cleaning and Maintenance around the House.
- Transport to and from critical events such as Doctor's appointments, shopping, etc.
- Assistance with Shopping
- Social events and Outings.
- Meals on Wheels
- Personal Care
- Community access/Social participation
- Community transport
- Low and complex support
- Disability Support Worker
- Finance Manager
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- Social Worker
- Transport and Facilities
- Transport Coordinator