Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
1439 Charles Sturt University Panorama Ave
New South Wales
Bathurst Early Childhood Intervention Service
- Centre based education and therapy
- Home based education and therapy
- Early childhood service consultancy
- Music therapy
- Family support groups
- The Program
- have a developmental delay and/or disability, or
- require specialised services without which it is likely that developmental milestones may not be achieved and/or a delay may result
- Have a right to receive early intervention service in order to:
- promote optimal outcomes for the child
- promote acceptance and support for the child and family in the community.
- BECIS believes that the family is the most important member of the team surrounding the child. The family will be empowered to maintain full control over what is happening to them and their child and the family priorities for their child are the most important part of the child's intervention program, thus providing a family centred focus.
- work with families
- use the skills of their own discipline
- use transdisciplinary skills
- consult with other team members and families
- consult with children's services.
- Key Workers understand that children develop within the context of their family. They build a relationship with the whole family and have each family's needs at the centre of service delivery. In responding to the family's goals and needs, the aim is to enhance the family's capacity to support their child's development and maximise the child's learning opportunities.
- Assessment and case management
- Community transport
- Day centre/Drop-in centre
- Home maintenance and modification
- In-home personal care
- Residential care home
- High and low support
- Assistant in Nursing
- Childcare Worker
- Community Care Worker
- Day/Drop-In Centre
- Early Childhood Educator
- Employment Development Officer
- HR Coordinator
- Personal Care Assistant