Look for an employer
Search the carecareers Employer Directory below by location or employer name – you may just find your next employer!
215 Stubbs Terrace
Autism Association Western Australia
The Association is one of Australia largest not-for-profit Autism specific service providers.
The Association provides services to individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and their families from early childhood through to adult life.
- Autism Advisory Services Early Intervention and Early Childhood Services Early Learning Centre (1 of 6 Australia-wide)
- Family Support Services State-wide
- Consultancy Services Professional Development and Training Services
- Post School Options
- Employment Support Program
- Community Living Services
- Individual Homes Respite Services
- Clinical Services
The Autism Association of Western Australia employs highly skilled professionals who are experts in the field of Autism, providing specialised intervention programs, direct support and consultancy services to the community. The Association has now moved into the new purpose built facilities in the Perth suburb of Shenton Park encompassing an early intervention centre, areas for families, seminar and training facilities, offices and corporate areas.
- Community access/Social participation
- Residential care home
- Respite and support
- Skills development
- Social development
- High and complex support
- Assessment and case management
- Case Manager
- Community Care Worker
- Disability Support Worker
- Frontline Professional
- Frontline Support
- HR Coordinator
- Personal Care Assistant
- Residential Support Worker
- Social Educator
- Social Worker
- Transport Coordinator